Trading involves high risks, please inquire prior to trading
Upon receiving this request, CFI will promptly remove such information from the Company’s records. This Policy only applies to the Site and people that CFI employs or manages regarding the administration of the said Site. The CFI Website is only intended for persons of legal trading age.
CFI’ Website may contain links to external websites and through the existence of these publicly available links, the Company does not endorse or take any responsibility regarding its privacy practice or policies. This applies as well to any other information voluntarily provided by you.
1- INFORMATION, COLLECTION, AND USE
CFI does not collect personal information when visiting its Website or through its other online services unless this information is provided upon registration. However, CFI does collect aggregated information. Additionally, this information actively provided by individuals may be recorded by CFI when using the Company’s registration form, such as:
- a) Browser used
- b) Internet IP address,
- c) Tracking Cookies,
- e) Date, time, and duration of online activity
The above information is collected for statistical purposes and used to help diagnose problems with the server. This information is not used in any manner for revealing personal information except as described before.
All personal information provided to CFI through the Site is purely voluntary in nature. If you do not want your information to be collected, please do not submit such information to the Site. If you have already submitted personal information to the Company and wish to have them removed from the records, please contact CFI as mentioned above.
When contacting us, we may ask you for information such as the name and the company’s name (if applicable), company’s/ home address, date of birth, telephone, business, and mobile numbers, as well as any other identifying information which may be required by CFI occasionally. Please note that upon contacting CFI, you are not considered by the Company anonymous anymore.
CFI may automatically receive and record information on its server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page that has been requested.
CFI uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill clients’ requests, improve the Company’s products or services, for contest registrations and sweepstakes, submission of publications and/or advertisements, and to provide information to third parties affiliated with CFI and contact the clients. We will not provide your information to nonaffiliated third parties without your prior consent.
2- INFORMATION, SHARING, AND DISCLOSURE
CFI is securing and encrypting confidential information where appropriate. Information entered will not be used by the Company for any other purpose, unless the purpose is described on the Site in the Terms and Conditions.
CFI may use web beacons to access CFI cookies inside and outside the Company’s network of websites and in connection with the Site’s Services. The Company may set and access CFI cookies on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that may track visitors’ source, click source, search keywords, and many other information used to get to the Company’s Website and user circulations to related web pages. Some web-based services require those cookies. Please note that we do not sell or distribute those confidential agreements to any other third party. Any information that the website may store in cookies, is used exclusively for internal purposes only.
CFI may update this policy occasionally. The Company may provide its clients with notices, including those regarding changes to the agreement, by e-mail, regular mail, or postings on the Site.
CFI monitors only live information for the client if he/she is chatting with the Company using the live chatting system, which will detect if the client already exists within the CRM system.
Online and money transactions are not done on the Website, but they are done on the gateway for the third-party companies dealt with, for example:
- a) Deposits are done through a gateway with payment companies using the Client’s registered user name and password which he/she has created when opening the account.
- b) Withdrawals are also following the same procedure as for the deposits with extra information provided by the client to meet the required and registered data with the Company’s database, whereas the Client’s deposit transactions, whether to his Card, bank transfer, Skrill, or any other e-payment method are done aside under thirdparty gateways and not on the website itself.
7- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE REQUEST?
WE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FROM YOU;
- a) Personal and financial information (This is requested from you during the online registration of a CFI Live Trading Account)
- b) Proof of Identification/Residency (After you have completed the online KYC application form, we request documents that prove your identity as well as your residency. These documents include:
- 1. Internationally recognized passport
- 2. National identity card
- 3. Utility bills such as electricity, gas, or phone bill (not mobile phone bill), valid f or less than 3 months
- 4. Bank statements, valid for less than 3 months
8- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHOOSE TO NOT BE A CLIENT OF CFI?
If you do choose to end your working relationship with us, we are required to keep your personal If you do choose to end your working relationship with us, we are required to keep your personal Data on our records for ten (10) years, starting at the point where you explain in writing that you no longer want to be a client of CFI.
9- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Your privacy is paramount to us, as is the privacy of every other visitor and client (both existing and former. The entire team here at CFI is fully committed to safeguarding any information we collect, use and hold about you.
We shall remind you that in case you are not in agreement with sharing your data, you have the right to terminate your collaboration with CFI at any time. We shall remind you that by signing the Explicit approval letter and acknowledging the terms and conditions you;
- a) Agree that all personal information filled on the real account steps I s deemed to be accurate, real, and legal.
- b) Agree that your personal contact details, including name and other personal information required for account opening, account information and data entries, trade confirmations, accounting enquires, statement of account, and other records may be disclosed to third parties associated with CFI. In that respect, CFI might disclose the client’s details to the execution venue in case of disputes related to trading issues.
- c) Agree that your personal information may be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes and in order to best administer your client’s relationship with CFI.
- d) Acknowledge and agree that such third parties may provide you with marketing material regarding investments and related services, including new products and services offered by them and newsletters, market updates, and investment opportunities by email, SMS, regular mail, fax or telephone.
- e) Acknowledge that any agreement between the two parties shall be governed by and construed with the Laws of Jordan will have the exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
10- GOVERNING LAW
Any use of our website will be governed by the Laws of Jordan, and by accessing cfifinancial.com you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions that are published in our Site.
11- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not provide any warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information and materials contained on our website. We also expressly reject any liability for any errors or omissions regarding in this regard.
CFI doesn’t provide any warranty of any kind, implied ex eased are statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third- party rights, title merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom or computer use, in conjunction with the information and materials that appear on our website.
Hyperlinks to other websites are followed at your risk and we cannot vouch for the content, accuracy, and opinions expressed by third-party websites. The website links that appear on third-party websites are not controlled, investigated, verified, monitored, and/ o r endorsed by us, so please navigate carefully when on third-party websites
Any damages, losses, or expenses which arise in connection to our website or its use or inability to use by any person or in connection to the inability to execute an order, error, omission, interruption, fault, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses, communication failure or line or system failure, even if CFI or its representatives have been informed about the possibility of such damages, losses or costs; and for errors or inaccuracies in the transmission process of data and/ or orders in trading Forex and/ or CFDs, or any instructions from the client/ visitor of our site, interference, fraudulent impersonation, breaking of secret access codes, erroneous recording or transmission of message or system failure due to force majeure or for whatever other reason which is not due to breach of the above either by CFI.
We shall not be held liable for any damage that may occur to the hardware or software of any visitor that may arise as a result of the use of our website and/ or land or in connection of our website with other websites/ hyperlinks or internet resources.
12- DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?