- Withdrawing funds from your online trading account is quick and easy with CFI UK. You are only requested to choose the type of withdrawal and fill in your credentials in CFI portal
- We are offering two simple processes for withdrawals – you can either fill in the online at your CFI Portal, or complete by hand the offline withdrawal formfound at the Regulatory section and submit it back by e-mail to email@example.com or to your Account Executive’s email. Once the withdrawal request form is received and approved by the Company based on its internal policies and procedures, the amount will be immediately transferred to the service chosen.
- Credit Financier Invest Limited offers its clients a very quick and accurate procedure of withdrawing funds by following an identification policy based on the information provided, you need to make sure that your personal file is in compliance at any time with requested updates. In addition, your withdrawal method must be the same as deposited funds.
- We will process your withdrawal request within the same day if it is submitted to the Company and validated internally within regular working hours (08:00 to 16:00 UK time). If your request is received outside normal working hours or working days, such as weekends (Saturday and Sunday), it will be processed the next working day.
- Any reception delay of the funds by the Client may be caused by the correspondent bank and/or the other party (payment service provider) involved in the withdrawal procedure.
|Withdrawal method||Minimum withdrawal amount||Time frame||Fees|
|Wire transfer||-||2-5 working days depending on your correspondent bank||CFI UK does not apply any fees, charges are up to the corresponding Bank used.|
|Visa and Mastercard||-||1-14 working days||Starting 5 Euros depending on card type|
|Neteller||-||1-14 working days||Up to 4% of transaction value|
|Skrill||-||1-14 working dayss||Up to 4% of transaction value|
Important Notice : Same amounts/charges apply for USD and GBP currencies and time frame depends on the method of payment and country of residence
CFI UK applies withdrawal charges, and cannot be held responsible for any additional bank and/or any other fees incurred as a result of bank transfers. Please note that some bank transfers pass through intermediary banks, which might apply additional charges. In this respect, you are advised to previously communicate with your bank regarding any applicable fees and/or charges. Clients have the right to request additional details on the transaction for any inducements.