A trading platform is software that allows traders and investors to execute trades in the financial markets. It acts as the intermediary between the traders and the brokers. Brokers tend to offer a trading platform to access the financial markets, free of charge.
The best trading platforms come bundled with features such as news feeds, real-time quotes, premium research, charting tools, among others. Platforms may also be customized and specifically tailored for specific markets like currencies, futures, options, or stocks.
CFI offers the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 trading platform which is one of the most widely used trading interfaces in the world and comes with a range of features that assists traders on their trading journey.
- Advanced charting capabilities
- Trade directly from charts
- Full hedging support
- Live news tab
- Automated trading
- Highly secure platform
This trading platform is available on Windows, Mac, and mobile phones. It has been adapted to offer the same functionality as the desktop platform on iOS and Android smartphone devices. There is also the web trader option which provides traders with access through any web browser or computer.
- A trading platform is a web-based software tool that allows traders and investors to execute trades.
- The best trading platforms include news feeds, real-time quotes, premium research, and charting tools.
- CFI offers the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 platform, one of the most widely used trading interfaces in the world.