CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 66% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with Credit Financier Invest (CFI) Ltd. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the risk of losing your money.
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
The international standard ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS), to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services in conformity to clients and regulatory requirements and commit to high Quality standard.
Moreover, ISO 9001:2015, promotes QMS, and ensures implementation is achieved by internal audit, management review and pervading actions.
CFI has developed a Quality Statement as follows:
Credit Financier Invest (CFI) Ltd recognizes Quality as an essential element that provides the Company with its continued success within the Investment Firms Industry.
This policy is implemented in all areas of operation by:
- Operating and maintaining a Quality Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Assuring conformity to the Company’s clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Provide policies, procedures developed and implemented with the primary focus to assure the continual compliance of the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and pervading actions.
For this reason, CFI acquired ISO 9001:2015 Certification for Quality Management System.